This simple task takes less than a minute to do, and once it’s done you’ll never have to think about it again.
It’s that time of year again, you know the time when you’re still writing last year’s date on your checks. Well, here’s a little trick to make sure your website’s copyright year is always up-to-date. In fact, once you do this you’ll never have to touch it again.
To Edit Your Copyright Section Using InfiniBuilder
- First, login to your website and navigate to any page on the frontend.
- Hover over (but don’t click) the InfiniBuilder button at the top of your website, then select the Footer option to edit the footer.
- Click the wrench icon on the section that contains your copyright information.
- Simply type in the following shortcode wherever you want the current year to appear.
Don’t forget to save and publish your changes.
To Edit Your Copyright Section the Customize Feature
If your website doesn’t give you the option to edit your header and footer, don’t worry we’ve got you covered. The process is almost exactly the same.
- Of course, make sure you’re logged in to your website, then either:
- navigate to any page on the frontend and click on the Customize button
- or go to Appearance then Customize in the backend.
- Once in Customize, click on Footer, then Footer Layout.
- Now just type in the following shortcode in the dialog box, wherever you want the current year to appear.
Don’t forget to publish your changes.
Work With Us
Whether your site is out-dated, mobile unfriendly, non-existent, or just takes up too much of your time, let InfiniSites be the affordable solution.
Leave a Comment