Adding a button to download a PDF on your InfiniSite is really easy.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, login to your website and go to the media library to upload the PDF (or other file) you want users to be able to download.
- Once the file is uploaded, copy the URL of the file.
- Now navigate to the page you want to add the button to and use the InfiniBuilder to drag on a new button module.
- Add the text you want to the button and paste the URL of the file you uploaded into the link field. You can choose to open the file in a new window and/or force the file to download instead of opening in the browser window.
- Finally, save and publish your changes.